Dental implants are a great way to utilize the advances in dental technology and achieve a natural-looking smile that eliminates gaps and chipped teeth.
Korel Family Dentistry is a provider of a wide range of custom oral healthcare and improvement services in El Cajon, CA, including dental implants.
Dental implants can help restore your smile in many ways. First, they are designed to look and act just like natural teeth, so you don't have to worry about your smile looking artificial or unattractive. Secondly, since dental implants fit securely in the jawbone, they won’t slip or shift when you eat or speak which can lead to a more confident and comfortable smile. Finally, dental implants are extremely durable and long-lasting when maintained properly – meaning you won’t have to replace them as often as traditional dentures or bridges. With their ability to improve the appearance of your smile while also providing increased comfort and reliability, dental implants can be a great way to restore your natural looking smile.
The Process of Getting Dental Implants
An implant is a titanium device used to support or replace a missing tooth or several teeth. There are a variety of reasons for needing an implant, but a more common one is aging. Dental implants from Korel Family Dentistry are a safe and long-lasting way to improve your oral health.
- The implant process involves surgically placing a titanium post under the gum line which acts as an anchor for the replacement tooth or teeth.
- Afterward, your dentist will connect an abutment to secure and stabilize the new prosthetic in your mouth.
- With proper care and maintenance, you can expect your dental implants to last a lifetime.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. Here are the top 6 benefits of dental implants:
- Improved Appearance: Dental implants look, feel, and function just like natural teeth, restoring your smile and boosting your confidence.
- Durability: Implants are designed to last a lifetime with proper care, making them a great long-term solution for tooth replacement.
- Improved Oral Health: With dental implants, you can maintain good oral hygiene without worrying about damaging the surrounding teeth or gum tissue as you would with dentures or bridges.
- Increased Comfort: Since implants fit securely in the jawbone, they won’t slip or shift, eliminating any discomfort associated with traditional dentures or bridges.
- Easier Eating: Because dental implants act like natural teeth, you won’t have any trouble speaking or eating the foods you love.
- Reliability: The success rate of dental implant treatments is very high when performed by an experienced dentist, so you can rest assured that your new teeth will be reliable and long-lasting.
How Do I Care For Dental Implants?
Caring for dental implants is similar to caring for natural teeth. Regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental check-ups are essential. We also recommend using specific dental tools, such as interdental brushes or water flossers, to ensure proper cleaning around the implant area. Feel free to contact us if you have any specific questions about caring for your El Cajon dental implants.
If you have permanent teeth missing, are self-conscious about the way your smile looks, or if you notice pain with eating, our team can help. We encourage you to contact our office for an initial consultation, where we’ll outline available options and determine which one best FITS your needs.
Contact Korel Family Dentistry today for more information about our services and to schedule an appointment with our highly experienced team in El Cajon, CA. As a permanent solution to tooth loss that improves the surrounding teeth, dental implants can help you smile with comfort and confidence.
We offer all elective cosmetic procedures with the same personalized attention and custom planning we give to all of our services. Contact us today at (619) 273-0110 to schedule your initial consultation for El Cajon dental implants!
“Very friendly and knowledgeable personnel. They do great work and at the same time do a fantastic job of not causing any pain!!”Kathleen F.
“Dr Korel is pretty fantastic. I moved away for about a year and a half, but as soon as I was back in San Diego, I called for my dental appointment. The place is clean, the staff is nice, and Dr Korel is just a great dentist. It is not as easy as it should ”Pouya G.
“Very professional, personable, and truly caring about the patients well being.”Richard B.
“Been coming here for about 5+ years now and always a great experience!”Fox M.
“Love this dentist been coming here since I was a little kid over 25 years now! Painless friendly staff great experience”Zee K.