Reconstructive Dentistry is described as the process of restoring your teeth, jaw, gums which could be cracked, discolored, decayed and missing to its most desirable natural and aesthetic function. Reconstructive dentistry also is known as restorative dentistry involves the use of composite materials such as porcelain in the construction of new teeth. Also, the use of dental implants including dental bridges and other dental procedures leads to restoration of a disordered dentition. Depending on the problem you have, reconstructing your teeth can take many unique forms. Dental problems such as discolored teeth, missing teeth, cracked or broken teeth, periodontal issues that affect your smile and generates pain.
Dr. Korel will take the required x-rays, impressions and photographs as well examine your mouth and teeth. When all the analysis are carried out and data is obtained he will establish a comprehensive plan to proceed with treatment. A full mouth restoration is advisable when a patient that has multiple oral health issues. A full mouth restoration is also regarded as full mouth reconstruction.
A full mouth reconstruction can include any of the combined treatment listed below:
- Dental crowns, bridges, fillings, inlays, and onlays.
- Dental implants: implant dentistry to replace missing teeth, reproducing them from root to crown.
- Cosmetic dentistry: porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and gum re-contouring.
- Correction of dental problems with Neuromuscular dentistry/TMD therapy.
- Teeth grinding and related symptoms are resolved with Bruxism treatments.
- Orthodontics: Envisaging, traditional metal braces, spacers, expanders, and retainers
- Oral surgery: root canal therapy, soft and hard tissue grafting, and tooth extractions
- Periodontal treatments: scaling, root planning, and periodontal surgery
Why People should Choose Dr.korel and his team for their restorative dentistry:
Quick and fantastic outcome: our team produces good results as we have proven to be good at restoring the teeth of our substantial patients.We are transforming and improving patients with a long-term dental related issue, putting smiles and full confidence back in their faces again.
Experience Matters – Dr. Korel and his team have over 20 years exertive experience in restorative dentistry and have finished off several smile makeovers. People who come from around the world select Dr. Korel and his team for their smile makeovers. When we emphasize on our experience, we mean that we have been able to complete people’s smile makeover accurately during first-time treatment without any scuffle or troubles
We get to complete each makeover for our clients within four days duration mostly for specific cosmetic cases.+We offer sedation dentistry options to render less pain, fear, and pressure. Such services enable clients to sleep or relax as we complete their treatment comfortably.
Full mouth reconstruction: utilizing advanced K-7 technology to ensure the reconstruction of jaw alignment to perform its aesthetic function.
- All inclusive prices with all required fees are placed right in front.
- To ensure your smile makeover is affordable we have made avenues for lesser expenditures.
- We assure 101% protection of your invested funds with our Last Time You Pay policy.
- Proper appointment during weekends and weekdays.
- Remarkable limousine services for clients that are not within the country.
+Cost for full mouth reconstruction varies widely depending on the multiple dental problems that are needed to be appropriately taken care of. Hence, we have made the cost of our services affordable regardless of the combination of dental procedures required to correct a particular issue.
Cost of treatment is affected by the following factors:
- Types of materials used
- The lab utilized to create restorations and prosthetics
- The number and types of procedures included in the customized therapy plan
Pricing Breakdown of Full Mouth Reconstruction
+Below are approximately calculated price ranges for treatments commonly involved in full mouth reconstruction plans? A financial staff at the dentist’s health center will determine a correct estimate of expenses for your unique therapy plan after you must have been examined and consulted.
- Depending on your location geographically and the number of replaceable teeth, the price for dental implant restorations can range from $2,000 to $4,000.
- TMJ therapy depends on the degree and quality of treatment required therefore the price ranges from $3,000 to $4,000 or more.
- Dental bridge placement serves as an alternative to implant restoration which is very cost-effective, also may be covered by insurance. The expenses significantly involved varies.
- Dental crown placement, in this treatment the type of material used for the restoration is the primary cost factor. Hence it can cost from $600 to more than $1,000.
- Inlays and Onlays typically cost not greater $1,200 for each tooth, and the primary factor in cost is the materials required.
- Cost for tooth-colored fillings seems to be lower than any other tooth treatment as it cost from $150 to $200 per fill.
+The patient can importantly deduce out-of-pocket ( that is unexpected expenditure) when they have acquired a dental insurance, and financing options are available at most dental practices.
Though this might not always be the issue, patients who are younger tend to respond rapidly to treatment and recover quickly. Commonly, patients that are older are at risk of suffering from any medical or dental problems. Therefore, less invasive procedures are involved as treatment plans for older patients. A typical example, mini dental implants may be suitable enough for patients over 80 years of age than traditional dental implants.
Additionally, patients with heart-related issues and including those with some autoimmune diseases may need specific requirements before full mouth reconstruction. It is necessary to provide your dentist with complete and thorough health records, as well as a list of medications you’re taking currently, during your initial consultation.
Patients whom cannot maintain a good oral health are exposed to risks of having severe mouth problem or pain; the same goes to those who take drugs that are not appropriately prescribed by a dentist, may not get a long lasting result. Smoking or massive alcohol intake can also affect oral health and enhance the effects of full mouth reconstruction. A Restorative dentistry can indeed be a life-changing event. Contact Korel Family Dentistry to schedule a consultation and learn more about Reconstructive Dentistry and how it can benefit you.